Miraculous "Upside-Down Rainbow" - K showed me

On November 2, 2011

 

Today after picking up my daughter from kindergarten, we went to a nearby park with a good friend, E, and her daughter.

 

While we were talking about K's miracle signs, E suddenly pointed at something behind me with an inquisitive expression on her face.

 

When I looked that way, on the balcony of a house right across from the park, I saw a T-shirt with a big Clover Motif hanging on a laundry pole.

(I did not take a photo of it....)

 

It was as if K had been mockingly saying to us, "The miracle stories you were talking about are, indeed, very real!!" The surprise sign from him warmed our hearts.

 

Today, I was actually expecting to see some miracle signs from him. My intuition told me so!

All day, I was looking up at the sky.

 

I even told E that we might see something special like a Rainbow.

 

After a while, rather suddenly, people hanging out in the park started to scream,

"Look! There is a Rainbow!!!!!"




 

Wow, K made it happen for real.

 

I took this picture with teary eyes.

 

This miracle reassured me that K and I are connected, we are still deeply connected. He loves me and also receives my love for him. 

 

Of course, I cannot touch him or talk with him in person, my grief will never go away, perhaps until the day I go to heaven. I still blame myself for his death, I have lots of regrets. My grief are not gone.

 

However, I know as a fact that K does not want me to live that way.

What he really wants for his family and friends are our smiles, our happiness.

 

As we gain strengths and wills to be happy again, K, too, will shine more in heaven.

 

K, I will never give up with my life. This is how I express my love for you, my son.

 

We will not waste your love and efforts to show us so many amazing miracles.

K, thank you so much! I love you too much!

 

I will cry and cry and shed many more tears, but there always will be a Rainbow in the core of my heart!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?