Birthday Present from K
This article was originally posted on September 26, 2011🍀
My birthday is July 2.
Without any apparent reason, my back started to hurt badly a few days prior to my birthday. Yes, I have had back pain before, but it had never been this severe. I decided to go see an orthopedic doctor/chiropractor to feel better so that I could keep taking care of my little girl and working as a PTO board member at her school. I was very busy at that time.
On July 1st, I saw an orthopedic technician whom one of my best friends, A, recommended to me. I was given an acupuncture treatment as well as physical massage.
On my way home, I was thinking to myself, "How unlucky I am! Tomorrow is my birthday and I had to go visit a clinic for my back pain. K, let me know if this does have any meaning."
Then, I realized I was walking on the street I usually would not be. There were many small shops on both sides of the street. An old looking stationary shop, on the other side, caught my eye.
Walking closer to it, I found a post card with Clover drawing in the display window.
This it it!!
The message on the card says:
I will be watching over you forever and always.
I will protect you forever and always.
I cannot describe my feelings I had when I saw this post card that day....
I had goose bumps all over my body, and then, excitement and awe quietly and gently filled my heart.
I purchased two cards. When picking up my girl at kindergarten, I presented one to E, another one of my best friends. E immediately got teary eyed. I held my tears and said to her, "Isn't K awesome!"
"K, thank you, thank you. What a thoughtful and beautiful Birthday Message that was!"
The framed post card is now placed right next to K's memorial photo at home.
For several family and friends who were touched by this story, I purchased the card for each of them. They all framed it and display it in their home in honor of K.
By the way, when looking for the card online, I found out the title of the card being "An Angel in the Clover Field."
Furthermore, this card, later, connected me to its author and calligrapher. I purchased many other beautiful cards of him. At this time, I was not aware of the miracles this connection would bring in the future....
On my birthday, a good friend of mine called to wish me happy birthday. She taught me something surprising.
She said, "Lily, did you know that your birthday, July 2, falls right in the center of 365 days?"
I felt very very happy knowing that everything is connected, everything has intricate meaning.
K made sure that I would receive his Unlimited Love on my birthday.
"Thank you, K. Thank you so much!"
Oh, what about my back pain? It stopped on that day and never came back!

Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment