Finding Solace with K
This article was originally posted on September 26, 2011🍀
Ever since I was convinced Clover was the sign from K, I started to look for them everywhere.
Family and close friends called me "Clover Hunter." I would buy anything with a clover motif on it and I still do.
On May 26, 2011, It was the day of my little girl's lesson. I recall it was still very hard for me to take her to places such as school and lessons. I just wanted to stay home and avoid meeting people as much as possible. On that day, I was feeling very sad missing K.....
When my girl's lesson was done, we decided to go shopping for some Clover item. Since the lesson was held in a department store, we went straight to the stationary section and browsed around looking at post cards and envelops with Clover Motif.
Unfortunately, nothing clicked with me.
I started feeling miserable for desperately looking for K's signs. We went home without buying anything.
Getting back to the house with heaviness in my heart, I opened the mail box to find.....
On June 6, 2011, I went to my eldest son's house to run an errand for him. I opened up his mail box and found a community newspaper which was folded in half. I almost threw it away but decided to bring it in with me just in case.
In his house, I opened the paper to check.
Guess what, there was a Clover in it!
I was touched that K tried to visit his big brother too like this.
These are just a few examples how K visits me comforts me through Clover Signs when I am sad and lonely.


Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment