Is this how you see us here?
This article was written on October 25, 2011 🍀
Currently, I am a homeroom mother for my daughter's kindergarten. I usually do my work in the parents' room on the second floor.
The parents' room has a big window with curtains. When you open the curtains, you can see the play ground right below.
The other day, looking out the window alone, I saw my daughter running outside to play.
I peered through a crack in the curtain and watched her play for a while.
She was chatting with friends, dancing excitedly, and smiling happily.
I found myself smiling also while watching my daughter play.
And, that was when I realized.
Perhaps, K watches us just like this from high up in the sky.
He can see us clearly, however, we do not notice that.
A person who is ahead of me in the grief journey once told me,
"What I can tell you now is something anyone can understand. Our children's spirits exist somewhere like on the other side of a curtain which is crack opened. That place is in another dimension and beyond our 5 senses. I feel and sense that naturally."
I think, now, I understand what she told me.
K, are you watching me right now with a big smile?
I wish I had an ability to feel you more and more.
Whatever I do I think of you and find connection with you.....

Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment