Clover
This article was written and posted on October 31, 2011 🍀
Today, while my daughter was at kindergarten,
I went to the store where I had this ↓
personalized Clover mobil strap holder made.
Feeling very lonely being alone in the department store,
I murmured, "K, K!" many times.
Crowded public space seems to trigger intense grief for me.
I used to love shopping by myself....
So, today, I purchased this!
It is a Keychain!
I went in today because the store has a special campaign.
If you buy a product from them today, they will engrave your name on a Clover motif.
The green clover motif has my name on the other side!
This made to order keychain is the only piece in the world,
you get to choose your own stones, their color and locations,
and even style of the chain etc... It's fun to build it.
I was looking around the store while waiting for it to be made.
Guess what! I received a special message from K.
There was a written description about Clover.
It read,
"In the word CLOVER, there is LOVE hidden
between C and R."
I screamed in my mind,
"Wow, that is true!!!
There is LOVE in CLOVER!
Love in the middle!"
I thought I understood why my son, K, chose Clover
as his symbol sign.....
K,
You sent me this message because my energy was down today.
Thank you so much!
From now on, I will feel your LOVE whenever I receive
Clover sign from you ✨
I am feeling much better now!
I love you so much, K!


Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment