Present from K -- Clover Pendant Necklace
This article was originally posted on October 22, 2011 🍀
Back in July, one of my best friends, H, told me that Tiffany&Co. was going to release a newly designed, Clover Pendant Necklace, soon. She saw beautiful photos of it in a fashion magazine.
I quickly looked it up on line. The necklace wouldn't come into stores until Autumn, however, you could purchase it online.
Having had my birthday a few weeks earlier, I decided to buy the beautiful necklace for myself. I put it in the basket on the store website, all I had to do was to click "purchase" button. However, I did not click it that day. I did not think it was the right purchase.
Then the calendar turned to August......
Another friend, A, called me to see if I wanted her to bring something from Guam where she was traveling to soon. I could not think of anything. But she said, "What about the beautiful Clover Pendant Necklace from Tiffany&Co. you were talking about?" I almost forgot about it.
I gave that idea a thought, however, I turned down her kind offer because the necklace was not for sale yet in Japan, I doubted that it would be available in Guam. I simply said, "No worries. If I really want it, I can purchase it online here!"
Later, I tried to look at the necklace again on the website, but it was not listed anymore. I called the store in panic to see if they still had some in stock. Yes, they did. When I tried one more time, the necklace appeared on the website! The necklace in the shopping basket, it was all ready to be purchased with one click. "Click" But I got a Error sign!!! What is going on!
I tried several more times, but in vain. So I called the store again, and was told that the last product was sold a few minutes ago. The Clover Necklace was all sold out.... I was so upset and disappointed but there was nothing they could do. The store manager said that Tiffany stores overseas might have still carried it. I suddenly felt K being far and far away from me.
Getting know about the situation, A said she would definitely look for it it at stores in Guam. Although I did not expect she would find one there, I appreciated and accepted her kind offer. Well, I could wait until Autumn and buy it at the store here in Japan.
My other friends thought it was K that stopped me from buying the necklace online that time. They believed A would be able to get it in Guam.
A returned from her Guam trip and emailed me saying, "I got your Clover Pendant Necklace! The price was much cheeper than in Japan!" Japanese Yen was all time high that week!
My other friend said, "Lily, K did not want you to get the necklace in panic mode. He wanted you to stop, calm down, think it over to absolutely make sure that this was the right necklace for you. A happened to travel to Guam, Japanese Yen rate hit all time high against US dollar. I cannot help but think it was K's work!"
Tiffany carves an Initial in the center of the Clover Charm. It took them quite a long time for personalizing it but, yesterday, I finally received it!
Of course, the Initial on my pendant is "K"!
My husband's Initial is K so it would work either ways!
K was always wise and careful about how to spend money. I believe he helped me purchase my gorgeous Clover Necklace for a very reasonable price.
"K, I know this present is from you. Thank you so much!"
A told me later that the necklace was the first item she saw in the Tiffany store in Guam. She said, "It was too easy to find it I had to make sure with the clerk it was the right one. K was definitely with there shopping for you!"
I really appreciated my best friend, A, for listening to K's request.
* A is the one who had a dream of K hanging out with his good friends in heaven on the 49th day after his passing


Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment