K's guitar that taught me his Clover Sign 🍀

 This article was originally posted on October 16, 2011 🍀

Yesterday, I was invited to my ex-husband's house where K had lived.

K's dad (my ex-husband) and his girlfriend welcomed me in. Three of us spent a meaningful time talking about K.

We talked about all the miracles he had shown us after his passing. I made sure to let them know that K sent me several signs and messages that he had met some great friends in heaven.

This is the guitar that taught me Clover is the symbol sign from K.




It was K's big brother who noticed the Clover on the Guitar. When I look back now, I believe that K inspired him to take notice of it.

And, I found this Clover Sticker in K's desk drawer.



The sticker's message says "Be proud of usual. No Speciality", which interprets "You do not have to be someone special. Be proud of who you are!" 
I love this message so much!


 

Beautiful views from his bed room.
I wonder what he thought and felt looking up at this sky.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?