Clover in a Picture Book

 This article was originally posted on October 14, 2011🍀

My good friend E spotted a picture book in a book store's display window, while we were taking a walk in town one day.

She said, "I saw this book the other day and laughed at the cover illustration, lol!"


This is the picture book cover!  I laughed hard because the book's title was "Takako", which happened to be my First Name!

As we flipped through the book, we learned that the main character girl's name is Takako. She is a very old fashioned girl who just transferred to a new elementary school.

On her first day at school, she sits next to a boy in the class room. Guess what! The boy's t-shirt has a Clover!!


When they go on a school excursion, children are picking leaves of Four Leaved Clover!!!




What a huge surprise again! E and I were very very impressed!

And, of course, I bought the book!

My son sends me signs in many amazing ways.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?