K is watching over us!
This article was originally posted on September 27, 2011 🍀
Since K passed away, my eldest son has not gone back to his home. He has been staying either with us or with his grandparents.
Then, after a while, he started talking about getting his own place. Watching him talking of it excitedly, I had a mixed feeling. I was worried for him being alone so soon, and at the same time I thought "change" might be the right thing for him.
I remember K used to say, "It would be better for M to move out of his parents'."
However, I was still so worried for him I suggested that he find a place near me. M simply answered yes!
M and I visited a real estate agency near by to see what kind of apartments were available in the neighborhood. Out of a few property photos the realtor showed us, we decided to go look at an apartment which was the closest to our train station. That was actually my suggestion!
He fell in love with the place and signed the lease agreement on the spot. When something is meant to be, it works out without obstacles.
On March 31, he received the key to his new place. He and I went back to clean the place. After the house cleaning was done and everything put away, I said to M, "Wow, tomorrow, you will be on your own for the first time in your life!"
As we locked the door and stepped outside of the apartment complex, we saw this right in front!
"Oh my goodness, K definitely helped M find this apartment! He is watching over M!" The entire family celebrated M's new start. But all he said was, "Whatever..."
M usually pretends indifferent about sings from K. However, the other day, he reported to me that a poster on the wall at his office had a Clover. On another day, he was laughing and saying to me, "My girlfriend spots Clovers everywhere when we go on a date!"
Also, M always picks up a present or souvenir with Clover Motif for his four-year-old sister.
He does not say much, but he always always thinks of K.
"K, keep watching over your big brother from heaven!"

Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment