Former Collegues and their Clover Signs

This article was originally posted on October 11, 2011🍀

Since K passed away, I stopped going out with my former colleagues. 
Feeling awkward, I couldn't call them anymore....

One day, one of my colleagues, S, gave me a call. She actually asked me out before but I turned it down, I had absolutely no energy to talk with people.
This time, I confessed to her about K's death by suicide over the phone. It took me a lot of courage to be honest with her. We decided to go out to dinner.

On the day of our outing, I was hoping S might wear or carry something with Clover. She did not know anything about K's signs, but I had a intuition another miracle would happen.

I had so much to tell her during our time together. She listened to me with all her heart. Of course, I told her about all the miracles K had shown to us including Clover Signs.
She was surprised and touched at the same time.

When I abruptly asked her if she was carrying something with a Clover Leaf, she said,
"I do love Clover Motif but I don't have any with me today. However, my favorite stamp I use for my pottery class has Clover on it." That still made me very happy.
I said, "Hahaha, it would have surprised me too much if you happened to carry a Clover item today, lol!" S and I laughed and had a great time together.

Next morning, an email had arrived from S. It read, "Hi Lily! I am emailing you because I realized something important. Do you remember I wore a Heart Shaped Necklace Charm yesterday? It actually has a Clover engraved on it! When I was putting it back on to go to work this morning, I suddenly realized it."

I was very impressed with K, he made S totally believe in his Clover Miracles. How can he do all this? He sends his signs and messages in the most effective way, doesn't he?


This is the Necklace S was wearing that day! Can you see the Clover Leaf curved on the charm?

Four days ago, I went out with another former colleagues of mine. I asked her, with little expectation, the same question I asked S, "Do you wear or carry anything with a Clover motif?" 

She simply said, "Yes, my Locker Key Chain has a Clover. But, why?"



"Do you really have one!!!" I was over the top happy and excited! S and O had met with K, they both thought worldly of him. That is why he showed them his signs!

"Thank you so much, K. Thanks for making me proud and happy by showing my good friends your Clover signs!"












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?