Clover Signs everywhere in my old work place🍀

 This article was originally posted on Oct 7, 2011🍀


I used to work for a large department store in Umeda, Osaka, Japan.

The store name is "Hanshin Department Store."


I swear that, for many many years, I had never noticed that the Store Logo had a Clover Leaf in it! Well, I was not interested in Clover sign at all back then!

Today, I went back to the store to see and chat with my colleagues. Of course, lots and lots of Clover Leaves greeted me there! I may have looked suspicious looking all around, lol☺️

When I worked in there, I did not feel anything, but today, the store was shining and beaming to me!

Clover signs in my previous work place..... Don't you think it is more than just a Coincidence?




Have you received Signs from Your Loved One in Heaven? If you pay loving attention to what you see, hear, and feel in your everyday life, you will start noticing messages from him/her. I would love to hear your stories. Please, please leave your comment. 

Thank you for reading my blog 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?