Visitation Dream -- My Sweetest Son
This article was originally posted on September 20, 2011π
March 30, 2011
Around 6:00pm that day, I had a dream while I was napping in the house.
My husband, daughter, eldest son, ex-husband, his mother (K's grandmother) and his girlfriend, and I are together with K who appears grade school aged. Everyone is surprised that K is alive. When I reach out to hug him, he comes between me and his big brother, and asks me to kiss him on the cheek.
I say to K, "Your dad is here too, he is right behind you!"
Little school aged K, with a vulnerable smile, hugs me hard as if he was trying to console me.
I am crying and calling his name, "K! K!!!"
After a pause, he says, "My grandmother is feeling very lonely...."
As soon as I woke up with my heart racing, the phone rang. It was from my eldest boy.
I said to him with excitement, "I just had a dream of K!"
And, shortly after that, I called my ex-husband's girlfriend because K's words were worrying me. (By the end of the funeral, she and I became good friends)
She was very surprised and said, "My boyfriend and I just went to see his mother and are driving home now! His mother seemed very sad and lonely and we were worried for her!"
Having K's dream was a surprise but his words coming true is another big surprise!
She and I agreed with each other that K could see and sense everything that is going on here and still watches over his family.
Then, suddenly, she screamed, "Wow! Wow!"
I asked her what happened.
She said, "We just pulled in at a grocery store parking. Guess what! The Store Sign has a Clover!!!"
"K, you are perfect!!!", three of us laughed over the phone.
My ex-husband called his mother later that day and told her about my dream. She cried but at the same time her heart was gently consoled and filled with K's love.
K is so loving and caring for everyone.
I jot down all the miraculous events and messages K sends to us, and later, write about them on my blog. Through this process, I can realize how many miracles I have been given by him.
By the way, I just notice that the Store Sign above has a message on it saying, "I am in the middle of your smiles."
K, do not make me cry too much....
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment