Mother's Day

 This article was originally posted on September 25, 2011🍀

When K was still here, he asked me when Mother's Day would be. I simply answered it is always on the second Sunday of May. "Come on, K! Don't forget the date again!", I said to him and we both laughed.

On Sunday, May 8, Mother's Day did arrive, which brought back the lighthearted  conversation I had with K. I felt sad all day thinking what if he could come back to me even for a day, today.

On that night, my husband and I were watching a TV program called "Ametalk", it is a variety show. Suddenly, my shoulders started feeling a gentle warmth.

I wondered if K was massaging my shoulders. 

I did not tell my husband about it, because it was hard to explain. I was quietly enjoying the gentle warm sensation. 

And then...., Guess what!

 

I noticed Two Clover Leaves behind the show hosts!

I said to myself, "What is going on! Those clover leaves don't go on the noisy background at all! Of course, it blew my mind off. What a surprise Mother's Day gift from K that was!

I was so happy I could feel K...

Later, I told my ex-husband, K's biological father, about it. He said, "K always loved that variety show, he recorded every single episode to watch. He even rented DVD versions of it too!"

He, too, was surprised and happy to know that there were Clover Leaf motifs on the studio set.

That was you again, right K?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?