K let me know that he was there with us

This article was originally posted on September 25, 2011🍀

On Saturday May 7th, I took my little girl to her lesson.  Since my husband was at work, my eldest son joined us. After the lesson, three of us went to a shopping mall near by.

This large mall provides kid's shopping carts, the ones children can ride. Each cart has a character on it such as Hello Kitty, Micky Mouse, Anpan Man etc...

My girl, of course, wanted to ride one, however, they were all taken when we got there. I said to her, "Let's walk around and wait until someone returns a cart!" 

After a while, we finally found an empty cart. She was very happy because it was her favorite Disney Character, Minnie Mouse cart!

As we walked around the shopping mall, acute grief pain surged in me. Looking at families with laughters made me realize that K was not in this world anymore. I missed him a lot.

I asked K in my heart, "K, are you here? You are with us now, right?"

My girl got off the cart to go buy ice-cream with her big brother. When I looked at the empty cart, there was a Clover on the seat back! 



Clover!!!


I tried to see if every cart had a Clover seat back. Of course, only the Minnie Mouse cart had a Clover Motif on it.

I know that K sent me another loving message through the Clover Symbol. He wanted to let me know he was there with us!

The picture above was taken at a different time. This time, again, the only cart available happened to be the Minnie Mouse cart!

"K, thank you so much for making me smile!"







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?