Visitation Dream

This Article was originally posted on September 19, 2011🍀

On March 20, we held a Shiju-kunichi* memorial service for K.

*Shiju-kunichi is a Shinto Memorial Service held for a deceased on the 49th day after the death of the person. It is believed that on the 49th day, the deceased person starts his new life in the land of Gods. This is the Judgement Day as well. Families hold Shiju-kunichi memorial service with Sutras and Prayers to send their loved ones off to the Gods' land with love and respect.

It rained hard on K's 49th day, our hearts were filled with sadness just like the dark sky.....

The following morning, I noticed that I had received an email from A, one of my best friends.
She is the only one out of the four who had never met K in person.

Her email said, "I had a dream of K last night. I have never met him, but he surely appeared in my dream. In the dream, you and I are chatting in a cafe. Suddenly, you say, "Look, A! K is sticking his head out of the divider behind you!"  I immediately look back and see the cutest K's face right there, he seems like middle school age. I do not know why but I keep on saying, 
"Thank you! Thank you!" to K. He had a big smile on his face.Then, he leaves the cafe with his friends skipping and dancing. 
It could be my imagination but, to me, K was very happy!"

I wrote back to her saying, "Did you remember that we held K's Shiju-kunichi memorial service yesterday?'

A replied saying, "When I woke up from my dream this morning, I started to wonder if it had been his 49th day yesterday! It was definitely K actually visited my in my dream! As I was seeing him off, I actually saw him going up to the sky! I bet it was his message to us that he was grateful that his family held a nice service for him."

On a much later day, A came over to my house and saw K's photos displayed on his alter.
She said, "Wow, it was definitely K I saw in my dream! But, he looked younger with a messy hair....."

So I showed her pictures of K in his middle school years. She was flabbergasted at them.
"This is it! K I saw the other day looked exactly like him in these photos! Lily, he looked very happy and joyful with his friends."

I broke down crying. I felt very grateful to A for receiving the vision of K, which was a message that he is doing ok. 

According to A, K and his friends, boys and girls, were wearing a checkered uniform.

They must be his good friends in heaven.


This photo was taken on July 15, 2011. Beautiful sun rays in the sky!
Are these ladders from heaven? 
Our Angels are coming down on the ladder?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?