Miracle -- from Snow to Clover 5

 This article was originally posted on September 15, 2011🍀

The store my friends bought my mobile strap from offers bag charms too, so they all purchased lucky charms for their children.

They later told me they really wanted to get a charm for my daughter, A, as well, but could not pick one out because they did not know which one had the best meaning for her. 

I said to them, "No worries at all! The store booth will stay open for a week at the department store, I will go and pick the best one myself!"

There were 100 lucky charms on their online product list, I went over each one of them.

On March 11, 2011, when picking up my daughter from her kindergarten, one of my friends came to me and asked if I selected a lucky charm for A, so I told her that I was thinking to get a Bell charm which had a meaning of "Inviting in lots of good luck."

She asked, "Did you know that there is a beautiful Snowflake charm?"

I said, "I did not notice that one!"

She, then, explained to me that the Snowflake charm bears a meaning of "Cleansing the Heart."

I was surprised and said to her excitedly, "When my husband saw the snowfall at K's funeral, he thought his soul felt cleansed. Wow, what a coincidence that is! I just made up my mind, I will get that charm for A!"

She told me, furthermore, that the strap company name is "Clover 365."

"Wow, wow, Clover 365! That is amazing!" I was very excited and mesmerized to know that everything was connected indeed. 

As I got home I found a package in our mail box. It was a music CD by EXILE, a very popular Japanese band. My favorite song, "One Love" was in it.

CD Jacket had a gorgeous painting of Snow Flakes!


                                                                Snow Flakes


On the back of the CD jacket, it says its releasing date was December 3rd, which is K's happens to be K's birthday!

I was strongly convinced that this CD, the song "One Love" was a loving present from K. 

On that afternoon of March 11, 2011, the devastating Tohoku Earthquake and Tsunami occurred. 

My region was not affected by the earthquake nor tsunami, however, I spent the rest of the day trying hard to console my upset and frightened daughter.


To my dearest readers,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! My ultimate goal is to spread our message to the world, the messages of miracles my son in heaven send to all of us. 

I am aware that there are many many bereaved mothers and fathers out there. My humble wish is that our message will reach to all of them. You are not alone. We can get through this extremely difficult grief journey together.

It would be great if you would leave a comment. I would love to connect with you.

Love,

Lily


                                            






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?