Miracle -- from Snow to Clover 6
This article was originally posted on September 16, 2011π
March 13, 2011
My eldest son and I went to the temporary booth shop at a local department store to look at mobile/bag straps.
I must have looked extremely serious while looking at the products, my eldest boy asked me later, "What was that all about with those straps?" Whoops! I forgot to explain the meaning of the straps to him!
It really surprised and amazed him that the mobile strap company's name is "Clover 365." He started laughing and crying at the same time and said, "Wow, what a coincidence! K had a Clover Sticker on his electric guitar!"
Not just 365 but Clover too!? Everything is connected! It all makes sense now! We were so touched by the intricate message signs K sent for us.
Ever since that day, K started communicating through Clover Signs to let us know that he is ok and always with us. K's miracles does not stop and never will.....
My four best friends heard the episode and said, "We thought we worked hard to select the best gift for you, Lily. But, in reality, it was actually K who picked the gift. We were merely the Chess Pieces that he used to send his love to you!" We all laughed.
K, thank you so muchπ
From then on, whenever his family and close friends had overwhelming grief, he soothed their heart ache by sending Clover Signs to them. And, his clover sign contains message, "I am still here. Do not cry for me." You are are so kind....
I am still standing here because you showed me and taught me that I could still feel you.
I love you with all my heart. Thank you, K.
This is K's Electric Guitar with the Clover sticker!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment