Miracle -- from Snow to Clover 4
This Article was originally posted on September 15, 2011 🍀
My Mom Ranger friends wrote this message in the card included in my gift:
March 9, 2011
Dear Lily,
On behalf of Sister A, Sister A+, Sister H, I, Sister E is writing this card.
All four of us selected the mobile strap together. We may not be able to take you out and stay with you all the time, however, this strap will remind you that our hearts are always with you.
The Bird Charm means "Days of Tranquility", and The Gift Charm means "Wishing you lots of Smiles." However, do not try hard to smile, we simply wish that you would find tranquility and peace in your everyday life while you move forward with grief.
You always help and support others, but now, you need help more than anybody else. When you are overwhelmed with your grief and everyday work, reach out to us anytime.
From Mom Ranger Sister A, Sister A+, Sister H, and Sister E
I cried because I realized how fortunate I was to have such a wonderful friendship. My Mom Ranger Sisters are my biggest support system, they listen to my stories about K no matter how many times they have heard them. They shed tears with me and for me.
It it were not for their friendship and support, I would not be able to take my daughter to kindergarten with a smile.
"Thank you! I am so grateful to our friendship!"
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment