Miracle --from Snow to Clover 1
This article was originally posted on Sep 12, 2011🍀
I was feeling somewhat positive after I witnessed the miraculous snowfall K showed us.
I wanted to stay that way so that K would say to me, "Good job, Mom!”
However, it was not that easy in reality.
As days went by, I felt more and more hurt, sad, and lonely without K. So, I started searching frantically online for some solace.
I was depressed and unstable trying hard to find something to hold onto.
When a month had passed since K left us, I found a bereaved mother's blog. She had lost a young child...
In one of her blog articles, a song called "One Love" by EXILE was shared (EXILE is a popular boy group). When I listened to that song, I was convinced that the lyrics had a message from K.
I immediately ordered the CD online.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment