Welcome to my blog 🍀

 Welcome to my blog.

I am very sorry if you have lost someone you loved recently.

I understand how you feel, I have been there....

 

My name is Lily, and I live in Japan.

I am a bereaved mother who lost her 17-year-old son to suicide

on Feb 9, 2011.

 

In the darkest wilderness of grief with no hope, out of nowhere, my departed son

started showing me miracles... signs.  I would not have been here, in good mental and physical health, if it had not been for the signs he has been sending to me.

 

For the past years, I have been jotting down my experience with signs from my son in my Japanese blog, wishing to reach out to those who were in a similar situation.

 

And with my blog, the miracle has spread throughout.  Hundreds of bereaved parents in Japan have reported to me, they too, started receiving signs from their departed children.

 

My son uses his distinct and special symbol, a Clover, to let me know that he is alright and always by my side. 

 

It is so very simple.

 

Furthermore, this miracle spread across the seas, and has reached a fellow Japanese bereaved mother, Toshi in the US.  She encouraged and advised me to create an English language blog. Since I am not fluent in English, she offered to be my translator.

 

This blog "Signs from Heaven", thus, is run by four of us, two bereaved mothers

and their beloved son and daughter in the world of light.

 

We sincerely wish that our messages would reach out to every bereaved mother and father on this planet, and become comforting light for them.

 

Thank you so much for visiting our blog.

 

With Love,

 

Lily🍀

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?