Facing K
This article was originally posted on August 30th, 2011🍀
When we got to my ex-husband's house, we were told to wait in the car. K's body had already been moved to the police station for autopsy.
My eldest son came to the car and explained the situation to us, however, I do not remember what I heard at all. He, himself, was shuttered and traumatized, he was the one who found K's body in the house.....
After waiting a long time in the car, we drove over to the police station for hearing. I was the one who wanted to ask them why it happened.
Then, finally, I saw my K's cold body.
It felt as if I had been watching a scene from a TV drama.
I could not see, think, or fathom anything around me anymore. I cried and screamed, holding K's body with all the strength I still had.
And, that was the moment, my heart died too.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment