During the Five Days - 2
This article was originally posted on September 2, 2011🍀
When K's body laid in state at the funeral home,
we had a visitation by his high school teachers.
They were the principal, the head teacher of the grade, the home room teacher,
and a female teacher I had never met.
While my ex-husband (K's biological father) was talking with them,
I was standing on the other side of the room.
It was very odd when the female teacher fell down and started crying frantically.
I thought in my mind, "Are you being a drama queen? I wouldn't even cry like that."
Standing next to me was K's best friend, A, staring at the teachers quietly just like I was.
When the viewing was over and the teachers headed to the door, A walked over to them and
started speaking to them in a serious manner.
A had not known them since he attended a different high school.
I walked closer to hear what he was saying.
To my surprise, A was telling the teachers the reasons why K stopped going to school....
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment