During the Five Days - 1

 This article was originally posted on September 1, 2011🍀

 

On that weekend which was three days before K died, he went snowboarding with my current husband and his friend. (I told them I would rather stay home. My daughter was supposed to join them but also stayed home because she came down with a cold).

 

When they got back from the trip, K seemed happy and was excited to tell us all about the great time he had in the mountain. During dinner time that night, he was laughing hard at the jokes my husband's friend made.

 

I just cannot remember anything but K's smiles......

 

Later, my ex-husband confessed to me that K had been skipping many school days for quite some time. The day he ended his life, his dad scolded him severely on the phone, for not attending school again. Guessing from the time of his death, K took his life right after that phone call.

 

"It's all my fault... Please, please forgive me...",

My ex kept on apologizing to me.

 

Even after talking with my ex-husband, I still did not understand why K did it.

Nothing made sense to me.

 

During the five days before the funeral, I met with someone very important to K,

his best friend.

 

K's best friend, A, poured his heart out to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Solace with K

Birthday Present from K

Is this how you see us here?